Build from master failing on Xubuntu 16.04: DesktopLOKTest::testRunMacro assertion failed

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 17:33:31 UTC 2017

On 23 March 2017 at 17:18, Thorsten Behrens <thb at libreoffice.org> wrote:
> David Gerard wrote:

>> Building from master on Lenovo X240 running Xubuntu 16.04 64-bit, it
>> consistently fails with this:

> Hmm - can you paste/mail us your configure line? I have a hunch why
> that might fail...

config.log shows:

./configure --with-gdrive-client-secret=[secret]
--with-gdrive-client-id=[client-id] --prefix=/home/fun/bin/libreoffice
--with-parallelism=1 --srcdir=/home/fun/libreoffice
--enable-option-checking=fatal

autogen.lastrun is:

--with-gdrive-client-secret=[secret]
--with-gdrive-client-id=[client-id]
--prefix=/home/fun/bin/libreoffice
--with-parallelism=1

And when I try rebuilding just for this test:

$ make CppunitTest_desktop_lib
make -j 1 -rs -f /home/fun/libreoffice/Makefile.gbuild CppunitTest_desktop_lib

(I have replaced the actual secret and client-id in the above)

- d.