Ongoing efforts & additional information

Arti Sharma cgsarti at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 12:07:49 UTC 2017

Dear Customer,
For a annual Cost, we will do following:
1)    List your website in Trade Directories and Send you PROOF of listing.
2)    Write NEW, innovative and unique ARTICLE on your website, business or company.
3)    Create Press-Release and Media Items.
4)    Create Social Media Accounts.
5)    Create and Market a VIDEO on your company on Youtube and Video Sharing
Websites.
6)    Create Facebook & Twitter Profiles.
7)    Manage and improve your Internet
Marketing Campaign for the entire year.
We are providing Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Send us an email today!Regards,
Arti SharmaTel:- 91-02228859044/046
Mobile : 8108161435, 8652522294