LODev 5.4.0 TB62 x86 test build for Windows XP

Dennis Roczek dennisroczek at libreoffice.org
Sat Mar 25 12:03:16 UTC 2017

Hi *,

BTW: I just tested the build yesterday night with the computer at my
dad's home (which is still used as fax, music machine, and with a
cashier software) and LibreOffice installs fine, and works like a charm.
(importing PDF, opening DOC, creating a new Calc sheet)

This machine has nearly all visual studio distributables installed and
works since ages with this configuration. (nearly no programs installed;
still getting security patches through the "POS"-bit in the registry)

Regards,
Dennis Roczek