add powerfull and user friendly functionality to libreoffice

Jerome jerome.archlinux at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 16:50:55 UTC 2017

Hi,

My idea is to add a "dynamic short variable" to libreoffice.
This variable should be able to:
1 catch a selected value (currentValue) from a field
2 be used inside a property field for a form field
3 be easy t use/call

exemple:

I do a form from base software.
I add a form (named "my_form"), who has a table (named "my_field"), and
a sub-form, then inside this sub-form i add a table field, and inside
each column, i add listbox field.
But... my listbox field has to populate choices from first selection
table form value, and second column of sub-form table has to populate
listbox field from the selection of the first column listbox field.
Then, for make it easy, i should use this dynamic short variable inside
the SQL field property.
Like:
SELECT NAME, ID FROM TEST WHERE REFKEY=@"my_document"."my_form"."my_field"@

easy ti use, and very powerfull, almost user friend.

Thank you for reading and consideration.

Jerome