localization of ui

aronsoyol aronsoyol at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 03:57:31 UTC 2017

Hi baigal

Did you want to make a pure traditional Mongolian UI for LO?, that is a
great idea .

We have released a original version of LO, which called DelehiOffice. it
have a good compatibility with text layout of traditional Mongolian.

I guess you probably heard of it. you can download from following url

http://www.mongolfont.com/office/

--
Aron