Interested in contributing to LibreOffice for GSoC 2017

Mohammed Abdul Azeem azeemmysore at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 15:19:59 UTC 2017

Hi,
I'm an undergrad final year student from National Institute Of Technology
Karnataka, India and I've successfully completed a GSoC project (
'Implementing legacy SAX parser Interface with FastParser' ) last year
mentored by Michael Meeks and Noel Grandin.

We've been working on 'Migrating from legacy Parser to FastParser' ever
since, but rather slowly. I think this is a great opportunity to wind this
up and make some performance improvements for loading ODF documents. I've
talked to Michael about this and he is willing to mentor me again this year.

And all my merged patches can be found here:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/q/owner:azeemmysore%2540gmail.com+status:merged

I've shared a draft of my proposal in GSoC Page and please feel free to
suggest changes.

Cheers,
Azeem
email: azeemmysore at gmail.com