Seamonkey, LibrOffice and WIndows

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.co.uk
Fri Mar 31 07:52:07 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 12:30:16PM -0500, Robert Steinmetz AIA <rob at steinmetznet.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to set SeaMonkey as the email program for LibreOffice and
> have it recognized as a functioning email client?

I guess we would welcome such a patch to detect it, sure.

> Other programs like Adobe Reader do recognize SeaMonkey as the default email
> program

The menu item is handled internally as e.g. SID_MAIL_SENDDOCASOOO in
SfxViewShell::ExecMisc_Impl(), sfx2/source/view/viewsh.cxx.

There is also shell/source/unix/misc/senddoc.sh and
shell/source/win32/simplemail/senddoc.cxx, those are probably related.

Assuming you're interested in implementing this yourself, since you
wrote here on the dev list. :-)

If not and you accidentally you used the wrong list, then please just go
<https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=LibreOffice>
and file a bug.

Regards,

Miklos