minutes of ESC call ...

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Fri Mar 31 11:59:29 UTC 2017

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 04:08:18PM +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
> * Crashtest update (Caolan)
>     + Google / ossfuzz: 24 fuzzers active now, unchanged
>         + not added any more tests – existing giving out enough noise
>         + lots of horsepower: they are also testing for local leaks & hangs
>              + previously ignoring those; lots in this category.
>         + fast-hangs are more interesting than timeout – but fixing ...

As I missed the call yesterday...

I've started adding DLP libraries to oss-fuzz. There are 2 active
fuzzers so far: for libmspub and OLE2 parser in librevenge. I have
submitted pull requests for 3 more: libcdr, libpagemaker and libwpd.
Another 2, libwpg and libvisio, are in progress. I plan to add all the
libraries ultimately (if Google allows :-)

The yield is rather low, which is good. After all, the libraries have
been fuzzed quite extensively in the past...

D.