Minor error in autogen help text for nasm

Chris Gill chrisgill948 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 21:21:06 UTC 2017

Hello,

I spotted a minor error in the autogen help text for when you have no
nasm installed.

Bugzilla help says <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugReport>
bugs connected with building LibreOffice should be reported on this
mailing list.
Mailing list help says
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Mailing_List> bugs get
reported in Bugzilla.
So, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place.  I'm new here - please help
me to report this...

When I first ran autogen.sh I did not have yasm or nasm installed. I got
a message saying "consult
http://svn.code.sf.net/p/libjpeg-turbo/code/trunk/BUILDING.txt". But
that is a broken link.

I think the message may be coming from here:
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/configure.ac#n7649

I think a better URL to cite might be
https://github.com/libjpeg-turbo/libjpeg-turbo/blob/master/BUILDING.md

For information, I'm trying to report this minor bug; I'm not asking for
help with the build.  I have since installed yasm and have successfully
built LibreOffice - thanks.