Clang 5.0 32-bit builds Failing on CppunitTest_vcl_pdfexport

slacka lukebenes at hotmail.com
Tue May 2 02:45:00 UTC 2017

>  SIGABRT failure of
CppunitTest_vcl_filters_test only happen on one of those "2 different
machines(Ubuntu/Fedora)" or on both?

To Answer your other 2 Questions. It's failing on my Fedora box with Clang
5.0 master. It's failing on my Ubuntu box with clang 3.9 release. Both are
x86.

> * Which jpeg library is that, system one or external/jpeg-turbo?

How do I check this? See my previous post for my 'autogen.input'.