Link error: undefined reference to `__mulodi4' with Clang 32-bit

slacka lukebenes at hotmail.com
Tue May 2 16:39:20 UTC 2017

> Whatever the trouble with your toolchain

If you have access to a Fedora x86 box with Clang, I'm sure you'd see this
too as I'm seeing this on both my 32-bit Fedora box with Clang 5.0 master
and 32-bit Ubuntu box with clang 3.9.

> tweak the  #elif so that you use the #else fallback implementation

So you don't think  this sound like a compiler issue? Anything else you
suggest I try or look into before working on a patch for this?