Link error: undefined reference to `__mulodi4' with Clang 32-bit

slacka lukebenes at hotmail.com
Wed May 3 17:00:30 UTC 2017

I build with x86 because my home laptop is a Dell Precision M90 Core Duo
T2700 which is a 32-bit CPU. This machine has a gorgeous 16:10 display which
is hard to find these days. The other machine is just a 32-bit image on a VM
that I spool up to verify bugs.  It does have the added benefit of less
memory usage than its x86-64 bit counterpart.

Up until these recent 2 regressions (jpeg-turbo and mulodi4) , I've been
building 32-bit builds with Clang for the past couple of years.