GSoC'17 Introduction - Replace EditEngine binary clipboard with ODF filter - Varun Dhall

Varun Dhall varun.vd1994 at gmail.com
Fri May 5 19:16:26 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone,

I am Varun Dhall, a Computer Science and Engineering undergraduate from
India.

I have been accepted in Google Summer of Code '17 and this summer I would
be working on "Replace EditEngine binary clipboard with ODF filter" project
with Michael Stahl and Eike Rathke as my mentors.

You can learn more about my project on https://summerofcode.
withgoogle.com/projects/#6742531078356992

I am really happy for this opportunity to contribute to the LibreOffice
once again under GSoC and I look forward for an exciting summer full of
hacking and learning.

Regards,
Varun Dhall
IRC Nick: varundhall