Question about exportCrashes.csv, importCrash.csv and validationErrors.csv

Jan Iversen jani at libreoffice.org
Sun May 7 07:58:35 UTC 2017

Hi Caolán

I guess you are the best to ask, I do this on our dev. list so we have the answer documented.

I have been tasked with adding the crash test numbers in the ESC prototype agenda automatically.

So far I have locating the files, you told earlier was the basis, however when I look at the csv files, I cannot see how you come from those to the 3 numbers you report ?

Can you please tell me, how to calculate the number for the ESC report from the csv files.

thanks in advance.
rgds
jan I.