GSoC'17 Introduction - Aditya Dewan - Improving LibreOffice online

Aditya Dewan callmedewan at gmail.com
Mon May 8 15:56:33 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

Myself Aditya Dewan. I am a second year undergraduate student pursuing
bachelors in Information Technology at Indian Institute of Information
Technology (IIIT), Allahabad, India.

I have been accepted for Google Summer of code'17 for my proposal
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/127QNTrN-76dV_fLPjhxWrIqA6BpU2dq2trvwvLuuNxI/edit?usp=sharing>
on improving Libreoffice online, with mentors Micheal Meeks, Jan Holesovsky
and Pranav Kant.

I am really happy to be a part of GSoC with LibreOffice, and really excited
to spend a quality summer hacking and coding on such a cool project :D

Regards,
Aditya Dewan
IRC nick: dewan
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-dewan-09584011b/>, Github