IMPORTANT Change of Date of the Rome Conference

Italo Vignoli italo at italovignoli.com
Wed May 10 21:48:28 UTC 2017

Unfortunately, we have to postpone the conference to October 11 to
October 13 for logistics issues. The rooms confirmed for October 11 to
October 13 are on the Capitoline Hill, and are used by the City of Rome
for official events. They are called Sala dei Protonotari, Piccola Sala
dei Protonotari, and Sala del Carroccio.

On behalf of the organizing committee I apologize for the inconvenience.
The conference website has been updated.

I look forward to meeting the entire community in Italy in October, for
a successful conference.

Best, Italo

Italo Vignoli - italo at italovignoli.com
mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - skype italovignoli
hangout/jabber italo.vignoli at gmail.com
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0