ODF problem with margin between paragraphs of same style

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.co.uk
Mon May 29 07:32:14 UTC 2017

Hi Regina,

On Sun, May 28, 2017 at 11:01:14PM +0200, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel at t-online.de> wrote:
> What to do?
> (1) Make a hard cut and render it correctly if a document is saved in ODF
> 1.3?
> (2) Add an attribute to ODF 1.3 to allow such rendering?

The usual approach we take is enabling incomaptible-but-sane behavior
for new documents only. See e.g.
c5cf8824a619401627f18abc7b3049551c71ac2a from Michael Stahl for an
example of adding a layout compat flag to keep old documents as-is, but
have some sanity for new documents. (In the context of Writer.)

Regards,

Miklos