[GSoC] Replace EditEngine binary clipboard with ODF filter - Weekly Report 1 - Varun Dhall

Varun Dhall varun.vd1994 at gmail.com
Tue May 30 10:38:28 UTC 2017

Hi all!

During the community bonding period I interacted with my mentors and other
fellow developers. I also started actual coding of my project to get a head
start.

So far, I have refactored hand-coded XInterface implementations of
EditDataObject. Also I have successfully exported EditEngine's document
into a buffer with ODF filter. We can now export EditEngine's document into
flat XML files.

Right now I'm working to make all the changes achieved so far to be
available in the actual clipboard.

My progress can be seen at https://gerrit.libreoffice.
org/#/q/project:core+branch:master+topic:gsoc2017-editengine-clipboard

Regards,
Varun Dhall

IRC Nick: varundhall