Seeking guidance for GSoC 2018

Muhammet Kara muhammet.kara at pardus.org.tr
Fri Nov 3 05:37:40 UTC 2017

Hi Durgesh,

AFAIK the participating organizations have not been announced yet, but
if LibreOffice gets accepted as an organization, then you will need to
follow the path described here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/2017#How_to_apply

By the way, you might need to use C++ and/or python as the programming
language for LibreOffice development.

Cheers,
Muhammet

On 11/02/2017 06:30 AM, Durgesh Agrawal wrote:

> Sir,
> I came to know about GSoC a few days ago and found it intriguing. I am
> new to coding and currently acquainted with C. I wish to know how
> should I proceed in order to getting selected for GSoC 2018. Can you
> guide me regarding what all should I learn for the same?
> Thanking you!
>
> --
> With regards,
> Durgesh Agrawal,
> Computer Science and Engineering,
> IIT Kanpur.

*Muhammet Kara*
Pardus Grubu (Yazılım)
TÜBİTAK ULAKBİM
Mustafa Kemal Mahallesi Dumlupınar Bulvarı
(Eskişehir Yolu 7. Km) 2151. Cadde No:154
06510 Çankaya/ANKARA
T +90 312 298 9293
www.pardus.org.tr <http://www.pardus.org.tr>
muhammet.kara at pardus.org.tr