Open Source Contribution

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Sat Nov 4 22:35:35 UTC 2017

Hi Armen,

On 03/11/17 21:21, Armen Gabrielyan wrote:
> I am Armen Gabrielyan from  Yerevan, Armenia.

	Great to hear from you =) So - we have a series of easy hacks with
mentors ready to start to get you through the first contribution:

	Checkout:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/EasyHacks

	And it is worth reading; I'm a fan of my "solving arbitrary engineering
problems" deck - my take on how to be a good engineer & mentee:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Code_Overview

> Additionally, I aim to participate in Google Summer of Code 2018 and I
> would like to work on your organization project as they really fit my
	Good to start early, having solved at least one non-trivial easy hack
is really a pre-requisite here.

	Hopefully that helps =) great to have you working on the project.

	All the best,

		Michael.

--
michael.meeks at collabora.com <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot