autogen: missing graphviz dependency?

Rene Engelhard rene at debian.org
Wed Nov 8 08:18:15 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 08, 2017 at 08:24:40AM +0100, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> I happen to know that I successfully built LO with doxygen but without dot
> all the time (because I only yesterday discovered that I didn't have dot
> installed when I needed it for kcachegrind).
>
> Paolo, what is your exact 'make' command line and the exact output showing
> the failure?

doxygen can use dot, depending on system settings or HAVE_DOT in the Doxyfile.
And if that is on, it complains when dot is not present.

Debians doxygen e.g. ha(s/d) it on per default causing those warnings, thus
my local https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-openoffice/libreoffice.git/tree/patches/odk-no-dot.diff.

Regards,

Rene