Running unit test by make <module>

Zolnai Tamás zolnaitamas2000 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 17:38:13 UTC 2017

Anyway, I guess it's OK if I add a config option which avoids running unit
tests by simple make.
It does not make too much sense to me to run only some of the tests on a
module or on the full source. These tests are different only in the run
time, so I can't imagine when it's usefull to run only the fast tests.

Best Regards,
Tamás