Running unit test by make <module>

Zolnai Tamás zolnaitamas2000 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 17:39:12 UTC 2017

> As others have pointed out, the targets you are looking for are available.
>> If
>> you dont like how they are named, please just create yourself some
>> function or
>> alias in your local ~/.bashrc, but do not force this on the rest of the
>> world[1].

Anyway adding an optional configure option does not mean forcing anybody to
do anything.
It was just the idea of an other quasi hidden option (as there are a lots
of mostly unknown configure options), but as I said I can solve it my local
machine.
I was just interested in what is the reason of running random tests by
plain make.

Best Regards,
Tamás