Moztrap question

CampaƱa Soler Pau pau.campanasoler at aalto.fi
Tue Nov 28 09:40:19 UTC 2017

Hello.
We are students of Aalto University, and we have to make an study of Thunderbird.  We have seen that for the tests cases they use moztrap, but all the links of that webite are not working. We have also found in:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/MozTrap/User_Guide
that they also use manual test libreoffice, but we do not know how to register (https://manual-test.libreoffice.org/login.php?viewer=). Can you provide us a link to register or a username and passwoord just to see how it inside (we will not make any modification).
If it is not posible, can you tell us if it is used by Thunderbird?
Thanks, Pau.