License Statement for Contributions from TUBITAK-ULAKBIM and Pardus Project

Shinnok admin at shinnok.com
Thu Nov 30 09:42:48 UTC 2017

Hi,

Just to be 100% compliant, you need to subject your past, present and future contributions to MPLv2, along with LGPLv3+. Pasting the sample statement from https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved: <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved:>

"All of my past & future contributions to LibreOffice may be licensed under the MPLv2/LGPLv3+ dual license."

Thank you for your contribution,
Shinnok