LibreOffice Core Development build Issue

Shinnok admin at shinnok.com
Tue Oct 10 09:34:44 UTC 2017

Hi,

It is not clear to me what version of Visual Studio you installed on your system and if you tried running it in the first place, as Regina suggested in a follow up e-mail. Please open Visual Studio, write a small hello world, compile and run it to verify your installation of the VC++ compiler.

PS: Please don't use attached screenshots to report errors and warnings, use a pastebin and simple text.

Cheers,
Shinnok