Discrepancy between SfxItemSet::SET and com::sun::star::frame::status::ItemState::SET

Takeshi Abe tabe at fixedpoint.jp
Thu Oct 12 00:56:36 UTC 2017

Hi,

Found that SfxItemSet::SET's value is different from css::frame::status::ItemState::SET,
I have uploaded a patch [1] for consistency of the UNO API.
It seems unlikely that this issue is relevant to other existing bugs, since
each entry of SfxItemState is used only as a nominal value in the code base.
Anyway my understanding is limited, your experienced eyes may see subtle
consequences from this issue/change.

[1] https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/43190/

Cheers,
-- Takeshi Abe