How to run multiple instances of Writer simultaneously?

Jens Tröger jens.troeger at light-speed.de
Wed Oct 18 22:01:05 UTC 2017

Hello,

This email question is a repeat of one that I posted in the forums, but can’t seem to get attention:

    https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=90716

It seems to me that spawning multiple Writer instances as individual processes (using Python’s subprocess) and then shutting one process down kills the other as well. What vital resources are being shared here, and what is the recommended way of spawning multiple Writers (i.e. opening multiple documents) simultaneously? There’s more information in the forum’s post.

Thanks!
Jens

--
Jens Tröger