How to run multiple instances of Writer simultaneously?

Jens Tröger jens.troeger at light-speed.de
Thu Oct 19 06:44:26 UTC 2017

Thank you David!

Yes, I generate different pipe names for each soffice instance; however, for performance reasons I did _not_ use different -env:UserInstallation for each (anymore). Perhaps that caused the problems.

The reason why I disabled the user installations was that the start-up of the LO process was noticeably impacted by using this option; in fact, opening a document could take up to a minute longer!

Cheers,
Jens

--
Jens Tröger