A proposal for separate English localization

jonathon toki.kantoor at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 18:25:50 UTC 2017

On 10/20/2017 03:54 PM, Wols Lists wrote:

> and en_US are actually two distinct languages with different vocabularies and spellings (and indeed, maybe grammars?).

FWIW, _African-American Vernacular English_ utilizes a tense that is not
present in either _Standard American English_ nor _Received English_.

> Okay, 99% of it is the same, but can somebody please tell me what a rubber is?

Go shag somewhere else. This isn't a crib. <g>

###

If users of African American Vernacular English want to create that
L10N, more power to them.  Likewise, if users of Scottish English want
to create an L10N, let Bobby lede the way.

jonathon