ESC / Rome discussion ...

Jan Iversen jani at libreoffice.org
Tue Oct 24 09:08:45 UTC 2017

> It's up at <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/43736/>.

I did a short test, and it looks good (of course style is something that can be discussed forever).

However, I do not like the idea that we have different styles depending on the creation date / major modification date of the file. It would be so much easier to reformat the lot in one commit and have it behind us !!

Reformatting all, means we can enforce the new style for all future commits, and the blacklist file will only contain a very few entries.

rgds
jan I.