Developed a tiny documentation library using unotools

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Thu Oct 26 13:15:49 UTC 2017

On 10/24/2017 05:53 PM, Korcan Karaokçu wrote:
> I've developed a small library called UnoTagger to use with my project PINCE:
> https://github.com/korcankaraokcu/UnoTagger
> https://github.com/korcankaraokcu/PINCE
>
> It reads module object(s) from python script(s) in runtime to create
> documentation in various file types. Check the github link for more
> information. The library itself is pretty basic, so I guess it'd make
> a good example for UNO beginners. Hope I'm not using the wrong mailing
> list, if so please inform me about it.

Thanks for letting us know!  We have a git repo of examples around UNO,
esp. involving Python, see the "Additional Examples" section of
<https://api.libreoffice.org/>.  If you like, I guess you could add a
dir for UnoTagger to that repo, containing a README pointing at the
actual sources (see
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/gerrit> for how LO
wants to receive changes for its repos).