Minutes of ESC call 2017-10-26

Thorsten Behrens thb at libreoffice.org
Sat Oct 28 00:41:36 UTC 2017

Miklos Vajna wrote:
> * clang-format-ness (Miklos)
>     + Came up with a prototype at https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/43736/
>      + Tamas Z: autofix up style → added a config option
>      + Thorsten: server-side idea
>        + not clear if it’s nice-to-have or a blocker if not addressed (Miklos)
>      + Stephan: maintenance concern with given style config
>        + not a blocker, but having one more week to research this would be nice (Stephan)
>
>     => discuss this once again next week

Thanks for postponing a bit - my concerns are not a blocker of course,
just a strong desire to keep whatever a dev needs to hack (and commit!)
on LibreOffice code as lightweight as possible.

Having something on gerrit and/or jenkins pushes a potentially complex
& growing moving piece to a centrally-administered place...

Cheers,

-- Thorsten