[ANN] mdds 1.3.0 has been released

Kohei Yoshida libreoffice at kohei.us
Tue Oct 31 21:25:09 UTC 2017

Hi there,

Just to let you all know that we've just released mdds 1.3.0, and the
internal mdds package on the master branch now uses this latest
version.

This is an API compatible release from the previous one, so the API
version remains 1.2.  The main difference in this release is the
removal of block storage indirection which has been primarily
contributed from Dennis Francis.  Although the scope of the change may
be small, a substantial amount of changes has been made to a large part
of multi_type_vector to make this happen.  I've done my best to review
the change, and ensured that all tests - normal ones and memory tests -
pass, there is always a risk for regression.  So please watch out for
any potential issues.

Thanks!

Kohei