odf2xhtml (and other xslt filters) - tabs or spaces?

Samuel Mehrbrodt Samuel.Mehrbrodt at cib.de
Wed Sep 6 14:16:20 UTC 2017

Hi,

our xhtml export originally used tabs for indentation. Over time some
changes were made which were indented with spaces.
So currently it's a mix of both. I'd like to unify it and as the
majority was tabs, I converted all to tabs:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/41009/

Miklos suggested to convert all to 4 spaces instead as we do in C++
code.The downside is that converting to spaces touches almost all lines,
while this touches only a few.

Are there any opinions on this?

Thedecision should then be applied to all xslt filters in
filter/source/xslt. The situation looks to be the same for othersthere
(mainly tabs, mixed with a few spaces).

Thanks
Samuel

--
Samuel Mehrbrodt
Softwareentwickler LibreOffice

Samuel.Mehrbrodt at cib.de
www.cib.de
–––
Sitz: München
Registergericht München, HRB 123286
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Ulrich Brandner