C99 in the LOK API

Jan Holesovsky kendy at collabora.com
Thu Sep 14 08:04:46 UTC 2017

Hi Thorsten,

Thorsten Behrens píše v Čt 14. 09. 2017 v 09:53 +0200:

> To keep the requirements as low as possible (and as before when
> > using stable API only), I'd like to change that to 'int' before we
> > stabilize the API for good with the 6.0 release.  Of course, the
> > C++
> > wrapper will still return bool, no need for changes there.
> >
> No prob - but then please also do the change for the unpublished
> functions, or someone will miss that again the next time. ;)

Yes, good point, need to sit down and do even more; the other thing on
my radar is the paintTile vs. paintPartTile - I'd like to kill the
former which leads to races.  6.0 sounds like a good opportunity for
that :-)

> There's also one uint64_t in setOptionalFeatures() - if you take that
> all out, then of course the stdint.h can be conditional (or perhaps
> be
> killed?) again.

Yes, noticed that too when creating the patch, and removed the uint64_t
too.

Thanks!

All the best,
Kendy