problem with configuration of owncloud and collabora office

Pranav Kant pranav913 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 07:33:40 UTC 2017

Hi,

If you could tell some more information including loolwsd logs or owncloud
logs, that would be great.

What exactly do you see in the browser? Do you see any message there?

You should also consider checking loolwsd logs and see if you find any
error there. It should give useful hints.

--
Regards,
Pranav Kant