vclplug_gtk - vclplug_gtk3

RosemaryWilkins rosemarywilkins at lukystore.com
Tue Apr 3 07:50:32 UTC 2018

I have a question about the difference between libvclplug_gtk3lo.so and
libvclplug_gtklo.so.

I now describe the phenomenon of the problem.
First, I started soffice --impress, then I opened a ppt file, I found a
non-transparent gif image, and some animotion effects were useless.
and then I removed libvclplug_gtk3lo.so, restarted soffice --impress, and
opened a ppt file along, i found the gif image is transparent, and animotion
is effective.
So, I guess there are some issues in libvclplug_gtk3lo.so.

I run libreoffice in linux x64, and version gtk3.0 is 3.18.8.
If anyone knows the reason of the questio
https://www.google.com.vn/ <https://www.google.com.vn/>

--
Sent from: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Dev-f1639786.html