long->sal_Int32 in tools/gen.hxx

Noel Grandin noelgrandin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 12:06:32 UTC 2018

So I see we're going to revert my "long->salInt32" commit - which I'm fine
with, it's better that we get our testing tools back on a even keel.

But it is as well to acknowledge that we are only hiding these flaws, not
solving them - all of the overflow and other integer issues we saw here,
exist currently on our windows platform, and will need to be solved at some
point.

Is there a path forward for this? I can try again, and fix the ASAN issues
before I push, but I can't easily run the kinds of tools Caolan is using.
​