setting compile_commands.json on Mac for building LO in VS Code

Ch g prsvrrgtd at outlook.com
Fri Apr 27 03:18:16 UTC 2018

I want to build LO in VS Code on Mac.
Though "${workspaceFolder}" was set in browse.path and includePath in $LODE_HOME/dev/core/.vscode/c_cpp_properties.json,
there are many "cannot open source file..." in problem panel and many #include are underlined with jiggles.
By searching on Internet, I learned setting "directory" of $LODE_HOME/lode/dev/core/compile_commands.json will enable recursive inclusion,
but the values of other two keys "command" and "file" puzzle me.
{
    "directory": "${workspaceFolder}",
    "command": "${LODE_HOME}/opt/bin/make build-nocheck 2>&1",
    "file": [".cxx", ".cpp", ".py", ".c"]
}

What are the correct values for "command" and "file" of compile_commands.json?