Error on First Run in Windows: Solar Mutex not owned

Luke Benes lukebenes at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 11 02:53:14 UTC 2018

With recent builds, I've noticed that the first run, will always generate the following error:
https://imgur.com/a/WayYDNP

File:/vcl/source/app/dbggui.cxx
Line:47
Expression: ImplGetSVData()->mpDefInst->GetYieldMutex()->IsCurrentThread() && "Solar Mutex not owned!"

All subsequent runs correctly initialize. I tried removing 'instdir/user/registrymodifications.xcu' but that's not enough to tickle this bug. However, I can reliably reproduce it with a clean on multiple systems.

I think the error might be related to this:
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=0522251d

Would you like any other debugging info?