Jenkins CI behaviour

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 28 15:57:23 UTC 2018

Hey,

On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 5:52 PM Rahul Gurung <gurungrahul2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> What if it hiccups again in rebase ?

Rebase again. Sadly some of the tests are not as stable as they should be.
Some of the old java tests and some of the platform dependent tests (either
font based, or other platform parts) fail from time to time.

Just make sure that you are not causing the test failure before rebasing.

Regards,
Markus