Jenkins CI behaviour

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed Aug 29 08:53:59 UTC 2018

On 28/08/18 18:45, Eike Rathke wrote:
> This specific (JunitTest_framework_complex) test seemed to always fail on
> (only?) tb75 building gerrit_linux_clang_dbgutil, for the last two days
> or so; then for the last 14 hours looked stable; currently it seems
> those builds get aborted by whoever/whatever. See
> https://ci.libreoffice.org/computer/tb75-lilith/builds

JunitTest_framework_complex had failed there because stale processes
from a previous build were still hanging around, so ca. two days ago I
took tb75 temporarily offline, killed the leftover processes, and took
the tb back online.

At least the most recent build of "Gerrit Linux clang/dbgutil" on tb75,
<https://ci.libreoffice.org/job/gerrit_linux_clang_dbgutil/13849/> is
green again, so I assume the above actions were effective and
everything's back to fine again.