JunitTest_forms_unoapi_3

Jens Carl j.carl43 at gmx.de
Sun Dec 2 02:47:46 UTC 2018

Hello Luke,

On 12/1/18 4:03 PM, Luke Benes wrote:
> Jens,
> Have you seen:
> http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/JunitTest-forms-unoapi-3-failing-on-Windows-td4253238.html

  I've seen it, but didn't paid too much attention to it.

> They're having trouble tracking it down. Any chance you could put this
> on your short list of tests to convert over? The C++ tests provide a lot
> more debugging info.

I already looked at the error message in the thread, but couldn't
determinate which exact test is failing. Can you post the content of file
workdir/JunitTest/forms_unoapi_3/done.log of a failing run?
After that I can give a more educated answer.

I can't reproduce the error, because I don't have any Windows box available.

Thanks and Cheers

  Jens