<nanxiaotao>MPLv2 / LGPLv3 +

Jan-Marek Glogowski glogow at fbihome.de
Mon Dec 3 15:10:12 UTC 2018

Hi 南小焘

Am 02.12.18 um 00:25 schrieb 南小焘:
> I want to be a developer of LibreOffice

Welcome to the development mailing list.

As a starting point have a look at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development and its "Getting
Started with Development" area. There are more general build instructions for our supported
platforms in the "General Programming Guidelines" block.

If you have questions or problems, feel free to write to the mailing list, but generally it'll be
quicker to join the IRC #libreoffice-dev channel on freenode.net and ask there (at least during
normal CET office hours, where most developers are online).

HTH

Jan-Marek