Trying to create editor using LibreOffice

Rohit Garg Satpal Garg rohit.garg at dewa.gov.ae
Tue Dec 4 10:33:37 UTC 2018

Hi Team,

I am trying to create editing application for my one of the research projects but I am stuck on implementation of  getLinreOfficeKitHandler() which is missing from the source files. Can you please help me with this? Following is the issue which I am facing for Android platform.

No implementation found for java.nio.ByteBuffer com.rohitgarg.libreofficeandroid.kit.LibreOfficeKit.getLibreOfficeKitHandle() (tried Java_com_rohitgarg_libreofficeandroid_kit_LibreOfficeKit_getLibreOfficeKitHandle and Java_com_rohitgarg_libreofficeandroid_kit_LibreOfficeKit_getLibreOfficeKitHandle__)
        at com.rohitgarg.libreofficeandroid.kit.LibreOfficeKit.getLibreOfficeKitHandle(Native Method)
        at com.rohitgarg.libreofficeandroid.LOKitTileProvider.<init>(LOKitTileProvider.java:63)
        at com.rohitgarg.libreofficeandroid.TileProviderFactory.create(TileProviderFactory.java:27)
        at com.rohitgarg.libreofficeandroid.LOKitThread.loadDocument(LOKitThread.java:237)
        at com.rohitgarg.libreofficeandroid.LOKitThread.processEvent(LOKitThread.java:307)
        at com.rohitgarg.libreofficeandroid.LOKitThread.run(LOKitThread.java:52)

--
Sincerely,
Rohit Garg

Disclaimer:

The information in this email and in any files transmitted with it is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited. Statement and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of DEWA. DEWA accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus/worms transmitted by this email.

Dubai Electricity and Water Authority, Dubai, UAE, http://www.dewa.gov.ae

Our Vision: A sustainable innovative world-class utility.
Our Mission: We are committed to the happiness of our stakeholders and promoting Dubai's vision through the delivery of sustainable electricity and water services at a world-class level of reliability, efficiency and safety in an environment that nurtures innovation with a competent workforce and effective partnerships; supporting resources sustainability.