Minutes from the UX/design meeting 2018-Dec-06

Drew Jensen drewjensen.inbox at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 16:19:59 UTC 2018

ah ok - once again I seem to be failing at understanding, I didn't notice
any of this till the email today and thought the patch was pending not that
it was already incorporated.
I was not attempting to comment on whether it was a good thing or not -
just that what I see in the UI using the tabbed bar makes reasonable sense
IMO. I just wanted to make sure to pay attention to the change for the
documentation work.