I want to contribute to libreoffice

Muhammet Kara muhammet.k at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 19:07:25 UTC 2018

Hello Amey,

It is good to hear that you would like to contribute. Welcome! :)

Since you already know C++, I would suggest starting with building
LibreOffice locally, and then continuing with the easyHacks. You may find
all you need to start on our wiki:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved

In the meantime, you might want to start hanging out in the
#libreoffice-dev channel on Freenode IRC server (
https://irc.documentfoundation.org/?settings=#libreoffice-dev) where many
of the LibreOffice developers hang out during the European working hours.
After doing your leg work, please don't hesitate to ask for help if you are
still stuck.

Best,
Muhammet

falconx <ameykudari05 at gmail.com>, 7 Ara 2018 Cum, 21:09 tarihinde şunu