CppUnit compiler support

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 12 01:35:40 UTC 2018

Hey Spencer,

On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 12:31 PM FRISBY, SPENCER G CIV USAF AFMC 518
SMXS/MXDX <spencer.frisby.1 at us.af.mil> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if CppUnit 1.14 has support to be compiled by Green Hills
> MULTI 4.2.4 C++ compiler.
>
> If it does, could you provide me documentation that outlines the steps to
> take?

As I don't have access to this compiler I can not confirm or deny that the
compiler supports CppUnit 1.14. The build should only require a C++11
compliant compiler. If the compiler supports C++11 a normal ./configure
with CC and CXX set should be enough. If your compiler supports C++11 and
still fails please let me know with the corresponding failure message.

Kind regards,
Markus