Subsequent Unit Test CppunitTest_sc_ddelinkobj Failing Under Windows

Jens Carl j.carl43 at gmx.de
Thu Dec 13 00:05:52 UTC 2018

Hello Luke,

On 12/8/18 7:09 AM, Luke Benes wrote:

> Would you like any additional debugging info?

I personally don't have access to any Windows machines and my knowledge
about Windows Devolvement (Virtual Studio) is very limited. So I
unfortunately can't provide you with any instructions how to debug it.

I'll ask on the IRC if it's possible for me to get some kind of access
to a Windows machine. If it's possible I will start to debug the code.

Cheers,

  Jens